Chapter 3 in your text and posted materials
- What is the difference
between primary and secondary data?
- What is the difference between internal and
external secondary data?
- Be able to identify and discuss the various
advantages and disadvantages of secondary data.
- Be able to identify the various types and
sources of internal secondary data.
- Be able to identify various sources of
external secondary data.
- Be able to identify and explain the steps
in external data search planning (you donít have to memorize the steps but
you should be able to discuss if asked).
- What is syndicated data?
- What is a consumer panel? What are the
benefits and weaknesses of using a consumer panel?
- What is a store audit? What types of data
are gathered in a store audit?